Business awards are a great way for small businesses to get the recognition and attention they deserve. Aimed at recognising innovation, service and performance, small business awards are a great opportunity to promote what you do to a wider audience, while gaining some valuable exposure for the hard yards your business is putting in each and every day.
With no shortage of national and local opportunities for your business to be recognised – is it time for you to sing about the work you do?
National Small Business Awards:
- The Anthill 30under30 Awards
- Cool Company Awards
- Australian Achiever Customer Service Awards
- Australian Business Awards
- Australian Customer Service Awards
- Australian Export Awards
- Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Family Business Awards
- My Business Awards
- Telstra Business Awards
The list above represents only a small sample of the awards available at a national level. But there are literally hundreds of local small business awards offered by industry leaders, local councils, business networks and organisations keen to promote the accolades of your business.
You don’t need to do all the hard work. You just need to want to win.
Have you seen an award you’d like to apply for? Has the application form looked overwhelming? Are you too busy being great to stop and write about it? Do you need a copywriter to win?
Finding winning words is my job.
A copywriter can maximise the chances of your submission making the cut by:
- Assessing and interpreting the award requirements
- Bringing an objectivity to your awards application
- Ensuring your submission meets the selection criteria
- Using compelling, winning language!
- Framing your businesses best assets in a way that engages the selection panel
- Integrating your written content into a single, seamless submission
- Assisting you with any interview preparation
So if you think you’re a winner – now is the time to consider if a small business award is the right marketing strategy for your business.
Are you interested in applying for a small business award? Call The Freelance Pencil on 0418 530 585 and ask how I can help.