Because while silence is golden, when you’re a writer, there’s always something to say…
What does a content marketing strategy involve?
Content marketing solutions are as unique as the businesses they serve. Limited only by the scope of your imagination (and the needs of your audience), a content marketing strategy might include:
- Custom content written for you, in your own voice
- Webpage content
- Social media content
- Email newsletters
- Copy for infographics, charts & graphics
- Case studies
- Curated content selected from relevant sources
- Content for podcasts
- Storytelling & blogging
- Copy for videos
- eBooks & white papers
Why should you care about content marketing?
Understanding why content marketing is important to your business means you understand the four stages of the buying cycle:
- Awareness. The customer may have a need, but they don’t all know there is a solution.
- Research. Once a customer is aware of the solution, they will educate themselves on their options and how each might meet their needs.
- Consideration. The point at which the customer starts comparing different products from different suppliers to ensure they’re getting a high quality product at a fair price.
- Buy. Finally, the customer makes their decision and converts their research into a purchase.
- Identifies the problem;
- Advertises the solution;
- Demonstrates the benefits; and
- Celebrates the purchase!
So the message is simple. Businesses that ignore content marketing are damaging the value of their business.Every business, yes EVERY business with an online presence benefits from content marketing.
Is a content marketing strategy on your radar for 2017? Call The Freelance Pencil on 0418 530 585 to discuss your content needs today.