Have you started every New Year with a:
- Promise to communicate more?
- Commitment to keep your customers up to date?
- Desire to share your success with audiences old and new?
It’s easier than you think to develop a solid plan for communicating information, issues, events and situations related to your business.
Not sure where to start with your communication strategy?
It doesn’t matter where you start, it matters that you start! Your communication strategy can be as big or small as the story you have to tell. Why not start with:
- a regular electronic newsletter
- consistent Facebook posts
- a quarterly business report
- a regular blogging schedule
- a press release
- a targeted marketing campaign
- or even an application in your local business awards!
Don’t get to Easter and realise you’ve missed another great opportunity to communicate with your audience! The Freelance Pencil can help you scope out a communication strategy that meets the needs of your business.
Make 2015 the year you establish a solid communication strategy that rolls out on time, every time – just like you promised.