Don’t just talk about it. Get it done.
If the following sounds familiar;
1. Your content writer discovered their zen and moved to Bali #ithappens!
2. You just need a few little changes to your web content and no one wants to help
3. [Insert name] left your business and no one else has the time to write even simple communications for you
4. Your website has been neglected, abandoned or lost
5. You have been waiting for ages for that other freelance writer to get back to you
6. You don’t have a website yet, because you have no copy to develop one
….it’s time to get a freelance writer.
From as little as $75/hour, a freelance writer can solve all your copywriting problems.
Melbourne based, I’ve been spreading messages for companies just like yours with fast and effective copywriting services. Helping people to clarify their message, tease out their intent and create fresh, attention-grabbing content is what I know.
But I’m more than just a writer. I’m a wordsmith and problem solver. And I can offer the perspective of your audience – an audience that doesn’t know you, or your business.
I do MORE than just write words
- I offer you a fresh perspective. You know your business well, but do you know what’s really important about it?
- I make your big ideas, products or plans simple. Your audience needs less information than you think – and I know which content matters.
- I bring creative words and terms of reference to the project. You call it a hat. I call it a cap, cloche, bonnet or beanie.
- I turn chunks of copy into words that can be easily digested. I use attention grabbing headlines to break up your copy and make it easy to read – even at a glance.
- I understand the importance of your brand personality. I bring copy to life with a unique personality that is all your own.
- I grow your business and audience. It’s simple. I choose words designed to sell.
- I save you time and money. I free you up to do what you do best – run your business.
WHAT I DO
Web Content – Business to Business Marketing – Feature Articles & Blogs – Brochures – Newsletters – Marketing Collateral – Product Descriptions – Content Creation – Copy Editing & Proofreading