But getting a Port Melbourne copywriter to power up your business isn’t…
Good copy can take your business further. How? By ensuring that it answers the questions your customers need.
A copywriter can bring ‘process’ to your business proposition – and address the questions you often miss. Think you know everything about your product or service offering?
Try asking yourself these 15 questions about your product or service:
- What does it do/deliver?
- What relevant facts, statistics or specifications should be known about it?
- What problem does it solve?
- What is new, different, better or unique about it?
- What can never be said or promised about it?
- Who is your competition and what are they saying about it?
- Is there a special history or unique story around it?
- What do people need to do to access it?
- How does it address people’s biggest concerns or fears?
- How will it help people get ahead or keep from falling behind?
- What desire does it appeal to?
- Has it been endorsed or received media coverage?
- What information or legals must be included to sell it?
- Does it have a guarantee and what are those terms?
- Do people want it?
If you haven’t considered these questions about your product or service offering, you may be missing the point – and missing customers.
Want to learn more about working with a Port Melbourne copywriter? Call The Freelance Pencil on 0418 530 585 and speak to me today.