What It Costs
Good copy is its own reward.
My hourly rates reflect my low overheads and passion for working with small and medium sized businesses with small to medium sized marketing budgets!
And whilst the bottom line is everything, there’s no compromise on quality here. You’ll benefit from my extensive corporate and copywriting experience each and every time you engage The Freelance Pencil for your copy needs.
No minimum charge
Try me. Without a minimum charge we can start small to test our working waters.
I charge an hourly rate of AU$75.00 for writing 300-700 words of copy for marketing collateral, brochures, newsletters, business to business communication and blogs.
Editing and proofreading of client supplied material is charged at AU$75.00/hour.
Web copy is charged on a fee for project basis, with a typical 6 page website starting at $750.00.
What You Get
– Initial briefing by phone, email, skype, or in person if you are in the Melbourne area
– Research of your industry, needs and target audience
– Writing and submission of the first draft
– Further consultation as required, regarding direction, tone, pitch and style of the copy
– Up to two sets of revisions to incorporate client feedback